Aufklärung im Sinne des Gesetzesvertretenden Dekretes
Nr. 196/2003 vom 30.06.2003 - "Datenschutzkodex"
In accordance with Article 13 of Legal Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, we notify that we use the personal data of customers and suppliers, as well as other persons, who have wilfully transmitted their personal data to us (by telephone, fax or email) or whose personal data was transmitted to us by a third party or was taken from public lists. It is solely a matter of the more common and ordinary types of personal data, hence no "sensitive" data.
We guarantee within the framework of the legal guidelines that the processing of personal data occurs taking into account the basic rights and freedoms as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Goals and purposes of data processing
The data processing is carried out exclusively for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of legal obligations, commitments to decrees and collective norms as well as civil and tax laws
- Fulfilment of potential contractual obligations towards the person concerned
- Fulfilment of activities in connection with the business operations of our company, such as the completion of internal statistics, for financial accounting as well as managing of customer/supplier accounts
- Commercial purposes, such as the sending of commercial information and advertising material (by post, fax and email), marketing and market research
- Protection of claims and management of liabilities
- Goals regarding insurances, in particular credit insurances
Transmission and circulation of data
In relation to the targets, your personal data is forwarded as necessary:
- to the public administration and authorities when there is legal provision for this
- to credit institutes with whom our company maintains business relations for the management of claims, liabilities and financing arrangements
- to all those natural and/or juridical, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax offices, courts, chambers of commerce etc) if the forwarding of the data proves useful or expedient to the practice of our operations, as well as in the above manner with the appropriate targets
The personal data processed by us is not unlawfully transmitted to a third party or distributed in any other form.
Manner of publication
The publication of data is absolutely necessary for the handling of contractual obligations, accountancy and legal regulations. Possible non-communication or false communication of compulsory information can result in the impossibility of proper handling of contractual relations and potential non-compliance with legal, administrative and work regulations.
Modalities of data processing
The data processing can take place with or without the help of electronic or automatic means and encompasses everything provided for in Art. 4, Paragraph 1a of Legal Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 and for the relevant procedures necessary for data processing. In any event, the data processing is carried out under the observance of all safety measures which guarantee security and confidentiality.
Rights of the person concerned
The data protection law accords the person concerned the possibility to exercise certain rights according to Articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the D.Lgs. No 196. He has the right to know in detail which personal data exist regarding him, even when these are not yet stored, and to have more detailed information on this data in comprehensible form. To find out the source and the reason and purpose for its use, as well as details regarding the owner and person responsible for the processing, and persons and categories of persons to whom this data may be transmitted. The person concerned has the right to confirm his data and to verify, amend and supplement, and to demand that the data be deleted, secured or converted into anonymous data, if the processing contravenes regulations. He has the right to oppose, on justified grounds, the total or partial processing of his data, as well as to require its deletion, securing or conversion into anonymous data without justified reason if the data is being used for the purpose of commercial information, the sending of advertising material, direct selling, market research and public opinion polling.
Concrete rights may be asserted on the part of the person concerned or a person nominated by him, by means of registered letter or email to the person responsible.
Publisher and owner
Via Anterselva di Mezzo 12
Tel. +39 0474 492101
Fax +39 0474 492101